Monday, September 8, 2008

Lao Shu Ai Da Mi



Wo ting jian ni de sheng yin---I hear your voice

you zhong te bie de gan jue---have a special kind of feeling

rang wo bu duan xiang---makes me constantly miss

bu gan zai wang ji ni---don't dare forget you again

wo ji de you yi ge ren---I remember there is one person

yong yuan liu zai wo xin zhong---forever stays in my heart

na pa zhi neng gou zhe yang de xiang ni---even still all able to do is miss you like this.

ru guo zhen de you yi tian---If really there's a day

ai qing li xiang hui shi xian---ideal romance is achieved

Wo hui jia bei nu li hao hao dui ni---I will doubly strive be good to you

yong yuan bu gai bian---forever not changing

bu guan lu you duo me yuan---no matter the road is however far

yi ding hui rang ta shi xian---will definitely make happen

wo hui qing qing zai ni er bian---will softly beside your ear

dui ni shou, dui ni shou---say to you, say to you.

Chorus...

Wo ai ne, ai zhe ni---I love you, loving you

jiu xiang lao shu ai da mi---just like mouse love rice

bu guan you duo shao feng yu---no matter there is how much wind rain

wo dou hai yi ran pei zhe ni---I will still as before be there with you

wo xiang ni, xiang zhe ni---I miss you, missing you

bu guan you duo me de ku---no matter however bitter

zhi yao neng rang ni kai xin---so long as make you happy

wo shen me dou yuan yi---willing to do anything

zhe yang ai ne---this way love you.