Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hamas Children's T.V. Program On Martyrdom

Al-Aqsa T.V. program "Tomorrows Pioneers" operated by Hamas in the Palestinian Territory featuring a program on Martyrdom.

In this clip captured and translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, Nahoul is replying to Saraa request to "Convey your holiday greetings on the Feast of the Sacrifice"

Saraa sings: "We will meet our death with no hesitation...award your victory to those who sacrifice themselves, this is our wedding...Oh Martyr..."

Nahoul: "Who should I convey greetings to Saraa? Should I convey greetings to my brother who was martyred in the first Intifada, at the hands of the Zionist Jews? Should I convey my greetings to my second brother who was martyred during the second Intifada? Should I convey my greetings to my wounded brother, my Aunt who was martyred during the siege or to her orphans? Who is there for me to greet Saraa? I am so sad, Saraa."

Saraa: "Don't be sad Nahoul."

Nahoul: "I won't even convey my greetings to my Mother who suffers from diabetes or to my Father who suffers from hepatitis-C, who should I convey my greetings to Saraa? Your rubbing salt in my wounds.

Saraa: "Don't be sad Nahoul. We can all be sacrified for the sake of the homeland. May Allah help you. All we can say is that we place our trust in Allah against our enemies."

Nahoul: "We place our trust in Allah."


Hamas was created in 1987 by Sheik Ahmed Yassin of the Gaza wing of the Muslim Brotherhood at the beginning of the first Intifada against Israel---best known for its Shaheed "Suicide Bombings" directed against innocent civilians and Israel military targets. Hamas Charter calls for the destruction of Israel and its replacement with an Islamic Palestinian state. In January 2006 Hamas won a majority in the Palestinian Parliamentary Elections, taking 76 seats of the 132 seats in the chamber.

The Hamas charter states: "There is no solution for the Palestinian question except Jihad.

Hamas is funded by Iran, private donors in Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries---Hamas uses anti-Semitic rhetoric and presents Judaism as a religion based on lies. In 2003 Hamas reiterated that the Holocaust is a myth by the Zionists to encourage immigration.

In April, Palestinian Media Watch released a video in which Ahmad Bahar, acting Speaker of the Palestinian Legislative Council, refers to Israeli citizens as a "...cancerous lump and prays to Allah to count them and kill them to the last one and don't even leave one."