Tuesday, June 30, 2009

An Invitation From Me To You: Your Invited To Visit My Home Away From Home!


Chinese Love Birds are a symbol of love and devotion---Love Birds form a strong attachment to their partners and are said to die when separated from one another.

Please don't be a stranger, I have a "New Home Away From Home"
and invite you to visit my new site that you may find at:

http://www.cristyli.com/


My new site continues to feature politically conservative news and information, the very best in links to other outstanding Conservative Bloggers, News Sites and information.

It's been great Blogging here and while life results in some changes,
I will continue posting Chinese related human interest stories.

Always feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, comments including post suggestions with me at: CristyKaiRuiLi@gmail.com

Xiexie---Thank You