Sunday, January 4, 2009

GMA Guest: "The One" Best Represented Teachings Of Jesus. Huh?


Via News Busters

Rev. Ed Dobson who never voted for a Democrat claims that he spent a year in quiet meditation and believed "The One" was closer to Jesus.

"The One" criticized Christians in San Francisco last Spring saying, "...and its not surprising that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who are not like them or anti-immigrant sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Dobson said, "...Well I decided, since I read through the Gospels at that point over 30 times I wanted to know who represented the fundamental teaching of Jesus and I felt that he, more than any other candidate, represented the teachings of Jesus, so I voted for him..."

"The One" Lord Obama more than others represented the teachings
of Jesus ?

Riiight---ROFLOL