Monday, July 21, 2008

Obamania Fatigue

As presumptive Democratic Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein Obama, is scheduled to arrive in Jerusalem this week, some of the cities residents are saying that they have had enough of the disruptions caused by high profile visitors.

One taxi driver said, "Jerusalem doesn't need Obama's visit. The Police will close the roads and it will snarl the traffic."

One Jewish Immigrant from the United States said, "I'm not thrilled. I'm not a supporter of Barack Obama and I don't believe that he is any good for this country or the United States for that matter. I don't believe in his cause and I don't believe he should be in his country where I believe he is going to do more damage than good in the long run should he become President."

More here from CNS News.com