Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Obama Terrorist Connections

Senator Barry Obama refuses to criticize former President Jimmy Carter's, upcoming meeting with Islamic Jihadists Thugs of Hamas, which calls for the destruction of our ally Israel, saying, "...I'm not going to comment...he is a private citizen, its not my place to discuss who he shouldn't meet with...I know I've said consistently that I would not meet with Hamas."

Why wouldn't Barry meet with those Islamic Jihad Terrorist Thugs but instead meet with Iranian Fascist Ahmadinejad?

Obama has accepted campaign contributions from domestic terrorist William Ayers who has admitted bombing the U.S. Capital Building in 1974 and has accepted money from other Islamic Jihad Terrorist Thugs that he associates with.

What kind of Change does the less than one term Senator believe in?