Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bin Laden's Son: My Father Is A Very Kind Man And He Is Very Sorry...

Even though Osama bin Laden terrorized the world on 9/11 his Son Omar bin Laden said about his father in an interview with ABC News, "...I don't think 9/11 was right personally but it happened...I don't think what is going on in Palestine [there is no such place as Palestine] is right. I don't think what is going on in Iraq is right....my father is a very kind man and he is very sorry when he does something like September 11...he believes if he put two buildings down, maybe some people will die but millions others will be saved..." Rediff India Abroad, January 22, 2008

Omar and his wife Zaina
, are organizing a major horse race through north Africa in the name of peace, set to kick off this year. Getting sponsors has proved to be difficult. Talking now publicly Omar claims that he wants to end the violence his father inspired by launching a movement for peace.