Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hamas Propaganda Continues Indoctrinating Children



Terror Mouse "Farfur" has now been replaced by Islamic Propagandists who have introduced Killer Bee "Nahoul" on the Al-Aqsa TV Program "Pioneers of Tomorrow" who tells impressionable young children that he intends to take revenge upon the enemies of Allah:

Saraa: (Child Host) "Who are you and where did you come from?"

Nahoul: I am Nahoul

Saraa: "Nahoul who?"

Nahoul: "I am Nahoul, Farfur's Cousin."

Saraa: "What do you want?"

Nahoul: "I want to continue the path of my cousin Farfour."

Saraa: "How do you want to do this?"

Nahoul: "I want to be in every episode with you on the Pioneers of Tomorrow Show, just like Farfur. I want to continue in the path of Farfur, the path of Islam, of heroism, of martydom and the Mujahideen. Me and my friends will follow in the path of Farfur. We will take revenge on the enemies of Allah, the killer of the prophets and of innocent children until we liberate Al-Aqsa from their impurity. We place our trust in Allah."

Saraa: "Welcome Nahoul..."