Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Chelsea Clinton rebukes student question, "I do not think it is any of your business..."

Evan Strange, a Butler University Student said he asked Chelsea Clinton the question about her Mother to find out "what makes Senator Clinton so strong." In fact, he supports Senator Clinton.

Chelsea Clinton rebuked the student when asked about Monica Lewinsky saying in a campaign stop for her Mother, "Wow, your the first person that ever asked me that question in the, I don't know, 70 college campuses that I've been to and I don't think it's any of your business."

Campaigning for her Mother, Chelsea Clinton is a very public person and has chosen not to lead a private life---should Chelsea in the future not want to receive tough questions, she should get off the Presidential campaign trail.